2.0.1 - 2018-03-20¶
- bugfix: Fix isdisjoint to return True when the sets are disjoint
- build: Include 3.6 when testing
- dist: Include test files in sdist
- docs: Make the Readme a bit prettier
2.0 - 2016-02-02¶
- breaking change: All comparisons, other than eq, against other ordered sets are now performed unordered; i.e., they are treated as regular sets.
- isorderedsubset and isorderedsuperset have been added to perform ordered comparisons against other sequences. Using these methods with unordered collections wield yield arbitrary (and depending on Python implementation, unstable) results.
1.2 - 2015-09-29¶
- bugfix: Set operations only worked with iterables if the OrderedSet was on the left-hand side. They now work both ways.
- bugfix: The order of an intersection was the right-hand side’s order. It is now fixed to be the left-hand side’s order.
1.1.2 - 2014-10-02¶
- Make comparisons work with sets and lists, and not crash when compared with None.
1.1.1 - 2014-08-24¶
- Add pickle/copy support to OrderedSet
1.1 - 2014-06-04¶
- Make OrderedSets handle slicing in __getitem__().
1.0.2 - 2014-05-14¶
- Add proper attribution and licenses.
1.0.1 - 2014-05-13¶
- Don’t require Cython to build an sdist.
1.0 - 2014-05-11¶
- First implementation.